Olive-Mary Stitt Elementary School is a collaborative school community with responsible students who are passionate, global learners.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Goodbye from Mrs. Perri

I am excited to share with you that I have accepted a new position with Lincolnshire-Prairie View School District #103 as Curriculum Coordinator.  I want to thank the entire Olive community for the many wonderful experiences you have allowed me to share with you and your children over the past five years.  Not a day goes by where I do not feel privileged to work with such amazing teachers, students, and parents.  I am very proud to have been a part of the many traditions here at Olive, which celebrate our students and learning.  My mornings won’t be the same without our 5th grade newscasters encouraging me to “Make it a Great Learning Day!”  My winter break won’t be as festive without the blinking lights, popcorn, and stories shared during our “Holiday Story time with the Principals.”  My last Friday of the month won’t be as cheery without drawing the HOOT winners and hearing 600 students yell a collective “HOOT” to celebrate these worthy Owls!  Your children have energized me and made each day a new and exciting adventure!  I will greatly miss the Olive “Nest” and Olive-U!


Sincerely – Kendra Perri